Empowering A Major Western South Carolina Electric Cooperative With Advanced Predictive Outage Management Analytics
A major western South Carolina Electric Coop, running with more than 66,500 members and has S.C.’s fourth-largest membership in addition to 1,815 miles to system grid area.
The enterprise serves thousands of customers, however, it faced various challenges coming from lack of system automation and data analytics methods. AriesPro implemented core strategies and applications to integrate existing business functions with revolutionary techniques that resulted in minimized cost and optimized power distribution system.
AriesPro deployed Unified Outage Management Analytics Module that eradicated entire faults from engineering and operational side, resulting in a more productive utility.
1. Timely maintenance of assets and substation equipment by implementing predictive analytics models.
2. Identification of problematic areas for implementing outage cost control measures.
3. More strategic labor dispatch process, grounded on advanced reference models.
4. Constant forecasting for construction and planning of electrical lines.
5. Fully equipped outage teams performing the jobs proactively.
Sound And Streamlined Strategies Is The Key To Business Success
We understand the concept behind the overwhelming success of utility companies. Our Approach is to Integrate smart cloud-based analytics into AI, we drive excellent ideas and breakthroughs that have been generated after years of research in the industry niche.
AriesPro never fails to uncover superior ways to satisfy the clients who choose us over alternatives available across the utility industry sector.
- Hundred Of Satisfied Clients.
- Multiple Industries- Electric, Gas, Water, and broadband.
- Highly functional utility mobile apps.
- Profound analytics solutions.